Building purpose-driven, human-centered products
Christa is a consultant with 9 years of combined experience in communications, marketing, and user experience.
Christa spent several years of her career in content and product marketing before shifting focus towards building purpose-driven products through user research. She is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Human-Centered Design & Engineering at the University of Washington.
In her personal time, she likes to spend time in the woods and practice yoga. She holds a bachelor's degree in communications from California State University, Fullerton, as well as a registered yoga teacher (RYT-200) certification with Yoga Alliance.
- 3 years in user experience
- 7 years in product marketing (specialty in social media)
- 9 years in communications
- B.A. Communications/Public Relations, California State University, Fullerton
- M.S. Human-Centered Design & Engineering, University of Washington (in progress)
- Alene Moris NEW Leadership Institute Alumna
- UX Strategy & Marketing Consultant (2016-present)
- Content Manager, Adobe (2016-2017)
- Social Media Marketing Manager, Sunrun (2014-2016)
- Sr. Account Executive, Edelman (2011-2014)
- PR & communications, various (2009-2011)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe XD (design/prototyping)
- HTML/CSS basics